Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Female - Decreased Sex Drive

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  UrbanBounca 
#1 · (Edited)

#7 ·
Depending on the supps being taken and your body it is very likely a horomonal imballance. A lot of the time and a lot of the supps lower estrogen production and boost testosterone levels for increased strength and the ability to build more muscle. These chemical changes in the body for a woman will most likely result in a decreased sex drive which is why a lot of companies that sell supps for MMA and bodybuilding are now release sex drive enhancers like Xyience. Many other companies do the same thing... But as said above go see a doctor and he will most likely do some blood work to check test/estrogen levels in your body.

#8 ·
LOL, i know hitmachine44. Thanks though.

And xeberus and mroutdoorsman, thank you so much for the advice. I just hate going to the doctor and asking about this, it's not just embarrassing for men to admit they have sex problems. I thought it had to do with training so much, maybe. I was also wondering, I would think, that it may be because the training is so intense -- the class is mostly heavyweights, and I'm a flyweight (and the closest guy to my weight is 155, 35 lbs more than me).

And Live B Ez, it's not the boyfriend I promise! It's really hard on him though. I do find myself wanting to flip him over and put him in a choke hold or an arm bar when he's that close though...

#10 ·
LOL, i know hitmachine44. Thanks though.

And xeberus and mroutdoorsman, thank you so much for the advice. I just hate going to the doctor and asking about this, it's not just embarrassing for men to admit they have sex problems. I thought it had to do with training so much, maybe. I was also wondering, I would think, that it may be because the training is so intense -- the class is mostly heavyweights, and I'm a flyweight (and the closest guy to my weight is 155, 35 lbs more than me).

And Live B Ez, it's not the boyfriend I promise! It's really hard on him though. I do find myself wanting to flip him over and put him in a choke hold or an arm bar when he's that close though...
I think we just identified the problem....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.