MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dead Weight?

Thread: Dead Weight?
View Single Post

Old 06-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav35 View Post
you're right; mir was never close to being a contender
I didn't say wasn't, I said aren't.

Mir is out of the picture now. That's not because of Brock. Carwin can take the credit for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
He beat Couture to become HW Champion, and defended it against the number one HW contender at the time, Frank Mir. They were definately contenders when Lesnar beat them.
Couture came out of retirement when he should have just stayed retired. Couture wouldn't stand a chance against any of the top HW's now.

Brock has yet to fight any of the top HW's. Couture and Mir are notable, however not nearly enough given the current level of competition on the HW division.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote