MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dead Weight?

Thread: Dead Weight?
View Single Post

Old 06-02-2010, 02:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
The "current level of competition" has only recently started fighting in the UFC, while Lesnar was in the ******* hospital.
Okay? What does that have to do with what I said? What does that have to do with him being over rated and over publicized?

Quote:
Why is it his fault that Dana let him walk right into the championship? You're barking up the wrong tree as far as I'm concerned.
My point exactly. The UFC is making Brock their poster boy when he's yet to fight any of the most talented guys in this division. IMHO put any of the top 4 in his shoes and they would have that belt to.

But lets just put Brock on the cover of the video game, website, and magazine anyways.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote