MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Grizzly Bears Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #26 (permalink)
TheGrizzlyBear
Invictus Maneo
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

TheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level now
Yesterday we started off with sharkbait, and then some rolling after...i took off early to try and make kickboxing at lauzons but the class was almost over once i got there, so we started the wrestling class and rolled for about 20min then went over some technique stuff which was good. nothing to advanced or anything but all helpfull seeing as takedowns and takedown defence is probably my worst part of my game...

just checked my weight and its still floating around 240.

Tonight I teach my Kids class then head over to Lauzons for Team Training and Grappling...