MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - new to the sport

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Halfraq9
Flyweight

Halfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteel View Post
something im having a hard time with. I cant figure out if im south paw or not. i do everything right handed but i find when boxing either stance feels normal. is it possiable that i dont have dominate stance and which back in forth? Also is that a bad thing?
You're right handed or traditional. Right foot forward feeling "normal" is because you haven't spent alot of time in the game yet. You're stance is really important. Literally everything works off of it. Mention this to your coaches and have them work with you on correcting it.

Feel free to PM me anytime.
Halfraq9 is offline   Reply With Quote