MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Body Blow! The often overlooked (but always effective) body shot

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2010, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
The Body is where its at boys and ribs, liver, really hurt. Im always trying to secure 3-4 good strikes in a fight(on street) directly to the body, it doesnt always work out but usually I get em in......C WAT I did Thurrrrr....
If I knock someone down and they're done fighting... or not, then I like to go to the body with stomps and soccer kicks

And if no one is around I like to hold them down and have my way with them... I mean take their wallet

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote