MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I HATE this Game!!!!

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm getting pretty good. Just like last year, some people are having a harder time becoming well-rounded, but that is the point of the game. It has a big learning curve, and you will eventually overcome it.

If you are having a hard time submitting a rocked opponent, I would say the odds are that you just aren't spinning the stick properly. Palm that MFer, and SHINE it with consistency. I don't know how else to explain it.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote