MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My training and conditioning

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
mroutdoorsman
'Man of Stone'
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

mroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
A 5 shot........that must have been like $6.

The only one in town is 15 min from me, and I won't drive all that way to be lured by the giant cookies, which I heard suck.

What I wanted to say was that supposedly, people who ingest caffeine prior to working out reported less muscle pain afterward.
That and caffeine is the #1 pre-workout energy supplement for endurance based exercise. It is also #1 for runners! Caffeine is also a very high level anti-oxidant and great for boosting the metabolism and burning more calories/fat.

Cost for 6 shot is 4.40... 5 shot I think is 3.80. Maybe they charge me less because half the baristas in Starbucks flirt with me every time I go there.
mroutdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote