MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #3922 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I got most of my Macro homework out of the way and now I am about to head out and get my party on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Well, my baby mama won't speak to me now. We were talking and trying to fix everything, because we've been separated for two years now. However, when I quit my job and lost insurance on her, she seemed to change, and I brought it up with her, and basically told her that she didn't want anything to do with me unless she was benefitting financially in one way or another. She brought up how she was supportive when my Dad passed two years ago, but when all is said and done, her words and her actions are completely opposite. She says she wants to work it out, but she never makes any changes to actually try.

It's sad, and I know it's for the better, but it's awkward not having a female to talk to at all.
I hope everything works out for the best man.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran