MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - girls and muay thai

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
I can't do it, there are some women in one of my Muay Thai classes. I don't spar with them anymore, no offense to women out there, but I felt was I was being attacked by my son. It's possible I'm just a big guy and was too concerned about hurting them.

They are very good though, I just can't bring myself to kick one of those girls haha, every single one of my senses tells me not to. My wife wants to start taking BJJ classes "together" but she's never been to a class in her life, which means I'd be in the beginners classes, I keep trying to tell her it's not a couple thing haha. We can do plenty together, martial arts is not one of them.

I'm sure I probably sound like a male chauvinist, but it's just my opinion, sorry Swp