MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My training and conditioning

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #33 (permalink)
mroutdoorsman
'Man of Stone'
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

mroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Do you have a calorie estimate for that?

How are you not running in circles from the 6 shot venti???
Well coffee has like no calories lol... Its negative calories! 1 shot of espresso has 2-4 calories per ounce depending on the actual coffee. I don't drink my espresso or coffee with any milk or sugar. Black always...

If you are referring to being negative that is fine as I am trying to cut bodyfat and just keep my protein intake high enough which I do easily to keep my muscles from eating themselves. I am a natural 170 and just trying to cut my body fat back to about 7% and then stabilize my diet there as much as possible and maybe maybe in the long run gain up to 175 so I can easily cut 5lbs through a normal routine in a few days for a weigh in.
mroutdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote