MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My training and conditioning

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
mroutdoorsman
'Man of Stone'
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

mroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level now
Whole foods are awesome in many ways BUT meats especially digest slowly so whey post and pre workout is always the best.

There are many "lean" protein powders available on the market and even some with no addatives at all.

In the best of all worlds one should eat 3 small normal whole food meals a day and 3 "meals" that are rather snacks just to keep your body working. These snacks should be a small protein shake, some fruit and nuts, or something along those lines. Your two MOST important meals are after you wake up and before bed as these are key points in your bodies metabolism. Before bed is to keep your body working for as long as possible during your sleep and once you wake up you want to jump start your metabolism again and restore as many nutrients as possible.

I will go over your thread in depth later today and tomorrow if I find some time and put something together for you.
mroutdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote