MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Official NPFFL rankings* 2010

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2010, 06:23 AM   #41 (permalink)
Syxx Paq
Bantamweight

Syxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilak View Post
I think that Rashad has only chance to grind out W and it will be hard for 5rounds. I think that Shogun will bring next 30pts to me(1rnd KO).

Carwin was great pic. Im his fan and I think he will knock out Lesnar. This is fun competition I would rather see you winning with Carwin KO then Lesnar staying champ
honestly out of competition, i was a little excited when page was dropping bombs, i really didnt care much who won, just the fight after. no offense but i dont think shogun has demons living in his hands quite like Rampage.

As for Carwin, yah i was rather happy he dropped to me, brock, gonna take a long nap.
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline   Reply With Quote