MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #587 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
You're living the dream, meng. Here's hoping you have good webernetz working for you in Brazil, so you can keep us posted, and throw up lots of pics.

Def. link us to the newspaper article and the footage your friend shoots (Make sure there's film in the camera. I kid)

I'm married, so I live with my booty call, but getting some before training is an excellent idea. GODSPEED MY FRIEND!!
It definitely feels like the hard work is paying off all at once and everything is coming together beautifully. Imagine if I won this contest and 3 months in Brazil is paid in full?

Then when I get back my friend wants to put together a quality training montage type thing. It will be fun as hell to put together and show off, and could go a long ways in finding sponsors... and in turn his work might catch the eyes of some of the higher powers at my gym and get him some work with some of our gyms actual stars.

So stoked!
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote