MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 13: Put Wanderlei as a coach

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZaoSyn
Amatuer

ZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura aboutZaoSyn has a spectacular aura about
TUF 13: Put Wanderlei as a coach

Seriously the UFC tries to make TUF revolve around 2 coaches but the coaches are most of the time disappointing in the actual coach aspect (I give credit to Tito). I say TUF 13 should have Wanderlei Silva THE AXE MURDERER as your coach. The only problem is 2 things: His accent hurts his English but I don't know who doesn't love Wanderlei. 2nd who could he feud with? You could do Wandy vs Bisping 2 and have the show surround them but I feel like no one wants to see this again.

There's really no match ups for Wanderlei to coach against at 185 except Anderson Silva and maybe Chael Sonnen. If you do Anderson Silva then I think that Anderson is a big enough of a draw to carry the show. If it's with Sonnen then I think you have a huge feud waiting to happen that will make for great television.

Thoughts? I don't care who Wanderlei coaches against but anyone to disagree with Wanderlei not being a legitimate coach on TUF and wouldn't make for an awesome show is nuts and I would love to hear why.

So who would you put Wanderlei up against and do you think he deserves to be on TUF?
ZaoSyn is offline   Reply With Quote