MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP vs Anderson Silva speculation

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #300 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachmunas View Post
If Heavyweights fight can fight at a 60lbs difference, why are we all complaining about a bigger Silva against GSP?

How bout Royce Gracie... Look at the weight differences back in the day...
The size diffrence will be comparable to Lesnar/Couture. Gracie fought a bunch of guys who had no idea what he was doing. I am pretty sure Anderson Silva will understand what GSP is doing, I am also pretty sure the skill difference between the Lesnar that donkey konged Couture and Anderson Silva is pretty vast.

Not that any of this matters, Anderson is bigger than guys like Rumble and Alves. People Forrest is a huge LHW and Anderson looked every bit as big as him. I am completely mind boggled at that fact that people believe just because Anderson mentions moving down that he is actually physically capable of doing it. I mean if Brock Lesnar said he was moving down to FW to challlenge Jose Aldo would everyone just accept it as fact that he could do it?

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote