MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #3961 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
You should learn some Bruce-Lee-Do.
My dog is a 90 lb Malamute that people are constantly asking me "Is he part wolf?" Well of course, they were domesticated and bred from wolves and some now extinct indigenous dog thousands of years ago. As I understand it, a big dog may decrease the chances of someone trying to mess with you.

Of course I know about pressure points and stuff, but in reality I imagine I'd just sprint away if someone attacked me.

Raining and crappy here, but more of my flowers are going to bust out all over before long. In a little while I'm going to the gym and then to meet friends for lunch at a place that has some of the best cappuccino ever.

Sig Credit to Toxic