MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #3965 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
We used to have two Malamutes when I was about 10 years old. They are awesome.

On a side note, I've just finished up bush-hogging, again. I'm done for a month or two, thank God. But, work around here ain't never done.
Those two must have had a blast getting in all sorts of trouble together.

My dog is awesome. He is very lovey and cuddly with his all his fluffy fur. Normally Malamutes aren't supposed to be the best guard dogs b/c they're so friendly, but he is a loud and scary guard dog.

The intrawebz information about them was funny, though. It said "Malamutes are thrifty eaters" and we said yeah, because of all the chicken and burgers etc. they snag off the countertop due to their phenomenal intelligence and highly refined sense of "nobody's looking right now."

Karate in an hour, then MMA.

Sig Credit to Toxic