MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official 2010 World Cup Soccer Discussion Thread***

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
HELL YES ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!

I'm stoked to see even France play on Friday and uber stoked to see what happens in the Mexico-South Africa match. That crowd will be going nuts and the home team usually always gets a HUGE boost from the energy from the fans. Mexico should win but home teams rise to the occasion and normally make it out of the first round so I can't wait to see how that goes down.

Then saturday rolls around and I get to watch my 2 favorite teams back to back- Argentina and then the USA. Argentina-Nigeria should be a good match and I can't wait to see Messi in action and in top form. I just really hope Maradona doesn't botch up the coaching too badly- definitely crossing my fingers on that.

With the USA-England- I'm realistic and know we probably won't win but I count them out completely. England losing their captain this close to the Cup is a bad break for them. I'm honestly rooting for a draw at best and then, if not, a close well-played loss so they are still confident to win their next 2 matches with Slovenia and Algeria so they can advance. I really don't want to see a replay of WC 2006 when we gave up a goal within the first 5 minutes before losing 3-0 to the Czech Republic- that sucked huge donkey balls after waiting for 4 years to see if we could build off the quarterfinal run in 2002.

Either way it's so close I can't wait!

This saturday I have Argentina/USA in the Cup, The Texas Longhorn Baseball team in the Super-Regionals and then UFC 115 all in one day. Many a Bud Lights will go down that day.