MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why was there a 3rd round? (Bryant - McCray)

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
WhiteWolf
Banned

WhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
You have to remember McCray fought 5 time this season....5 fights in 6 weeks is insane you would have to be in the best shape possible to operate at top level each week comming off a fight not to mention the ringer tito was putting them through during all this....
Good point. I forgot about that. That's actually pretty insane. The whole time, Kris just had one week off. Still though, I've honestly never been that impressed with McCray other than the fact that he's pretty tough and can take a good punch. He's got crazy heart, and if he developed and polished his skills, I'm sure he could be a decent mid-tier guy in the Middleweight division.
WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote