MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - best post-gym food?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mike Male$h
MMA Fanatic

Mike Male$h is on a distinguished roadMike Male$h is on a distinguished roadMike Male$h is on a distinguished roadMike Male$h is on a distinguished roadMike Male$h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuessValeTudo View Post
I am not micheal bisping but after a strength and conditioning/muscle building workout I would have a 'NitroRuess... which is my own concoction and is a protien shake made from my protein powder (chocolate), A tbsp of penut butter, a banana, and small handfull of cashews and maybe abit of vanilla or something for flavour... its sweet, high protien and full of good fat and carbs for after a hard workout...
That sounds really good and easy to make, DEFINITELY something I am going to try one of these days. \

Well for me I just stick to some lean meats usually some ham or turkey, eggs the basic stuff then some whole wheat bread for the carbs maybe with some homemade jam . If I have them I will have a protein bar but I am not a huge fan of them.
Mike Male$h is offline   Reply With Quote