MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Court McGee vs Kris McCray

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
WhiteWolf
Banned

WhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By AllWhiteWolf Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Kris didn't impress me at all, to get to the finale was amazing for him.

I think Court will win decisively, but I still like Savage and wish him the best.
Same here. McCray has really survived on nothing but heart and an incredible chin, but you also have to remember that he has fought 5 out of 6 weeks on the show. I personally think it's hilarious to see that two guys who already LOST once on the show are the finalists. The wildcared thing was a ridiculous idea to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I like Kris and Court both, but if you lose on the show, you shouldn't advance. Nick Ring beat Court fighting with a messed up knee, and would have undoubtedly won the whole show now that I think about it. Kris has gotten some extremely lucky victories, laying otop of Noke with Mazzagatti reffing, beating Uscola who really shouldn't even be anywhere near a cage, and out gameplanning a horribly timid Josh Bryant who already beat McCray to begin with.

In my opinion the fights for this season have NOT been that impressive. I think the only KO was Yager beating Blanchard, who fights at 155, and had a horrible ankle. The only two actually decent fighters that would do anyting in the UFC are Nick Ring, and Kyle Noke if he learned how to wrestle.
WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote