MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai v Kung Fu

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #81 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specimen32 View Post
Man, you guys are hilarious. It's really silly to compare any one fighting style to another. When it comes down to it, it's the person using this discipline and how well they can adapt it to a certain situation. I've trained off and on in different martial arts over the last few years and while I know I would choose Muay Thai, I still wouldn't screw with a guy who had equal training in Kung Fu. It's almost disrespectful to both disciplines to say that either one is better. At the end of the day fellas, it's not the wrench, it's the hand turning it.
This. Abolutely perfect.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote