MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official 2010 World Cup Soccer Discussion Thread***

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Thelegend
Forum "Superhero"

Thelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Yup- bad job on the weak goal by the English goalie but that is their team's achilles' heel. They've got a high quality team with low quality goalkeeping.

Either way totally stoked after the draw for US especially considering how fast England came out and scored. I seriously thought I was having horrible flashbacks to WC 2006 and the terrible start in the first game and this goal came even faster. At that point this game could have gotten ugly quick but we responded very better than I could have hoped for. Great result and sets us up nicely to have an even better chance to advance with the next 2 games up coming.

And yes, check the vbook, I bet the draw.
that's insanely bold, i thought the smart money was 2-1 england.

JUST SCRAP
Thelegend is offline   Reply With Quote