MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #4009 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
Yo, can I bum a ride with you to the clinic? I might as well get tested now knowing that you and Darkwraith get around like a door to door salesman.
I would have told you, but I just found out from Grizzly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
I think we all just need to gather our troops and kill D.P.

He's the one that started this terrible disease, kill the source, and you kill the entire thing, like vampires or some shit.
Everyone grab a weapon, lets start an angry mob and get him! Who is bringing the furry hand cuffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusko View Post
Today, I'm sitting in the park minding my bussiness. It's 2 o'clock sunny weather. And then suddenly OMFG a black guy jumps on us with a knife trying to attack us. My friend grips his hand on time and kicks the guy, I start yelling this guy comes at me with the knife. I step back. The Black guy yells something in French/English steps away.

He didnt even try to rob us, was kinda shocked. I live in kinda small city in Belgium so we will proly find the guy.

Was pretty shocked didnt know what to do one second we tried to attack the guy, but he was madman shaking eyes all yellow/orange. Now I am not even mad at beeing attacked for no f... reason just glad no one got hurt.

Two years ago I always had something with me a knife or brass knuckles, but right now I am thinking again on taking it with me again.

Any familiar stories?
That us crazy but I am glad to hear that everyone was alright.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."