MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How often do people talk shit to you?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
Every now and then a guy will say something to me or my brother or my friend, and I always show I'm willing to fight, which makes others just back down.

Everybody wants to fight until someone wants to fight them, the way of the world.
Oh man, im super protective of my brother. I know he's a full grown man and can take care of himself but... Anyways

Maybe you are right, but I almost never yell shit at other dudes. I don't really talk a great game, but im amazing at defensive game.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote