MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Court McGee vs Kris McCray

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
The505Butcher
Featherweight

The505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant futureThe505Butcher has a brilliant future
Court. Mcray never really did anything IMO. He was bigger than noke and noke just looked terrible in that fight, he lost to Bryant. beat Uscola who I think was one of the worst fighters in that show, and his fight with Bryant again just did not impress me. I think that fight could have gone either way.

Court on the other hand beat Ring IMO and I disagree on the judges decision and it should have gone to a third round, Submitted Hammortree, Submitted Tavares, and beat Seth in the opening fights. He impressed me a lot more than a lot of the other fighters and I think he looks better as a fighter than Mcray.
The505Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote