MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How often do people talk shit to you?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I am very quick to fight. I never think if the other guy can take me or what ever. Ive been in to many fights to count when all I had to do is walk away but I didnt. I have been sucker puched to many times to not swing first. Also when I swing and they dodge it I know they are worth fighting!!! Plus I dont mind getting punched in the face so I guess thats another reason I fast to throw hands
I'm afraid we are two birds of a feather.

I am the violent one. The guy to dodge that punch, the one always on his guard and almost certainly the one who lands first in a fight. I've been in over 20 street fights, im not proud of that but I do handle myself nicely. I think its a partially instinctive thing, its just here. Its the same meanness I saw in my dad. Although he was a violent son of a bitch, its primal and I have a hard time battling it.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote