MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How often do people talk shit to you?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Nobody ever talks shit to me and I never talk shit to anybody. I guess I just look too intimidating.
haha lucky man xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Im not excatly a small guy Im 5'11 and usually walk around at 205 and people stiil want to try me

Oh and Xeb I think you should try it out hell why not? At least you can say you stepped in and gave it a try.
I'm 5'9" 165lbs

I do step up, but im afraid now. What if I kill someone? I'm a dad now. Its something else. Priority shift, I know everyone says it. But its something else...

edit: its not that easy, I just... worry now. never before, I was myself.. and me and I.. but its soo different when you have others into that place you call "me"

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote