MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- June 15th: Brazil vs. Korea DPR

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Oh boy Brazil looked awful tonight..

just a old troop today. I am going to say that Brazil won't make it into the last 16. Yup you heard me^^ they will lose there last two matches.
Gotta call this as crazy talk my man. After just re-watching the full game Brazil had a ton of chances but didn't convert and it really looked like they treated N. Korea as friendly warm-up pre-Cup match. Most people expected a 5-8 to 0 match but Brazil just treated this as a warm-up- they will be just fine against Ivory Coast and will rise up to the competition against Portugal. This team will advance and will play much much better against teams they consider a threat.

This was a scrimmage to them.