MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- June 15th: Brazil vs. Korea DPR

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 05:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Gotta call this as crazy talk my man. After just re-watching the full game Brazil had a ton of chances but didn't convert and it really looked like they treated N. Korea as friendly warm-up pre-Cup match. Most people expected a 5-8 to 0 match but Brazil just treated this as a warm-up- they will be just fine against Ivory Coast and will rise up to the competition against Portugal. This team will advance and will play much much better against teams they consider a threat.

This was a scrimmage to them.
I truly believe that Brazil will struggle similar to the 2006 World Cup. The fact that they are playing in this group of death makes be believe, that they could miss the last 16. Portugal is save in my eyes! Ivory is such a tough opponent as well. They can beat this old troop.
And we should not forget they played against the number 150 or something on the Fifa rankings list. Nord Korea should have lost this match with 5,6 Goals difference in my mind.

I also don't understand why Brazil doesn't appoint there talent into the team. Kaka in my eyes is already done. He gets nothing going anymore. I miss Diego in this team from Juventus Turin.

I am going with a victory from Ivory and Portugal! But it's also very possible that they could make the group with a draw. But they don't get three points anmore.

But even if they make it into the top 16, I say than it's the final destination!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote