MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce LA: Robbie Lawler vs Babalu Sobral

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Robbie wasn't being dominated?

In my eyes this fight is 50/50, with Babalu being the better fighter, and Robbie being the harder puncher. That's about all there is to it, I don't think you can't even begin to compare Mousasi with Lawler, or Manhoef with Babalu.

With that being said, this is one of those times where a loss could put Sobral on my vbookie black list. But I can't put him on there just because one of the best fighters in the world took it to him.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote