MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Effective way to harden shins?

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
@ Shatterproof,

If you build up the Trabeculi would it be a good idea to increase the calcium intake as well?

I spend about a total of 6 hours a week working on a heavy bag.

Right now I don't really feel anything when I throw any leg-strike with my right, does this mean there's a fair bit of this Trabeculi stuff built up or the nerves are dead on the shin?

I take from the discussion in this thread the deadening of the nerves is a good thing.

Working on squats would be a good way to strengthen the leg-muscles that you guys are talking about right?

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote