MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #595 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuessValeTudo View Post
That must be awesome, travelling the world to get the best training, I'v been training in vale tudo now for about 6 months, and would love to go to tiger muay thai... and I might actually go because it works out quite cheap, then the next place I would go would be to brazil...I Read your hole log in a day of having a stomach bug... your a log is a huge motivation and a good read, congratulations on getting where you have, I hope to see you on tv soon!

Thanks for the support man. Where do you live now? Best of luck with your journey.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote