MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2010, 04:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
This coming week is going to be full at work one day off with 38-hours, this past week was at 46 and I put in around 30-35 hours of training.

I cannot lie the training is extremely brutal but I'm becoming a hell of a lot more agile at work.

A small history:

Back around 2004 I was working for my high-school and injured my back. I ended up pinching a nerve on the low right side, this eventually led me to believe that I had f..ked up my left achiles tendon. For awhile while I was a cross-country runner I could barely walk.

With the training I am pushing through to become a fighter, I feel more alive than I have in my entire life. With all of the endurance I had with running 5-8 mile runs that meant crap when all I wanted to do when I got home was sit on the pc or coach because my back hurt like hell.

I have been able to get my body into a form it really never has been in before and my chiropractor is shocked every time she sees me now. All of the stretches you guys are talking about are accelerating my recovery. I have never in my life been able to extend my legs to a straight-line and now I can.

It is humbling and I must thank anyone who has contributed to helping me now and who will in the future.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote