MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - need help fighting this dude.

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos415 View Post
well we're gonna be squaring up,hes gonna have his hands up and so am i,he has a weakness,he wears glasses and he could only see a little when he takes them off...he takes them off when he fights.
Face palm*

Okay are you guys going to be wearing gloves? You see im an excellent kickboxer and even I don't like to fight average joes fairly.

If you both are wearing 16ounce gloves and you keep your hands up it'll be hard for the average guy to knock you out regardless of anything else. I can't teach you fighting skill in the span of 5minutes online. In this situation I'd say wear gloves, wear a mouth peice and you said he's 50lbs heavier so try and wear him out. Fat ****s gas quick in fights, avoid the ground and keep your chin down.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote