MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- June 15th: Brazil vs. Korea DPR

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Yea thats very true Ape. Actually you can never tell how a team will perform after there first World Cup game. They have two very tough games ahead of them and only after those we can seriously tell how good this team really is.

I just don't have much faith in this troop. Brazil is the Soccer Nation and they don't select the right players in my mind. They are counting on guys who have a strong History.. but most of the time that goes wrong. Same with Italy this year. Lippi has chosen nearly the same team he won the World Cup with. They aren't bold enough to make some changes and I just don't think that will pay off for them.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote