MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey guys,

I've gotten in a good day of body-workouts:

I pushed myself a little further than planned and feel great.

I have done 15 set of 10 80LB dual armed curl, 15 set of 30 60 pound curls, 350 sit-ups and 125 diamond push-up.

The right wrist is a little sore, but I still can throw shadow-boxing drills without it affecting me. If I can't shadow I know I've done horrid on the form of my dual-armed curl.

I'll be heading off for a 7-hour night-shift as an overnight stocker at the grocery-store. I plan on trying to take it easy tomorrow. I'll be getting out around 5am, then I need to take a quick nap get up around 9am go pick my check up get a meal in and at noon head to the chiropractor.

Once I get done there I'll head straight-home and sleep till 7 or 9pm and do an 10pm till 5am shift Friday night.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote