Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

World Cup- June 18: USA vs. Slovenia

1K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Ape City 
#1 ·

World Cup- June 18: USA vs. Slovenia

#14 ·
Jesus F'ing Christ- I gotta go through this heartbreak again after waiting 4 years. Our stupid ass habit of conceding the first goal bit us in the ass again. Then when we finally start playing better, getting good opportunities and we get punched in the gut.

2 freaking second half goals just to pull a draw. The fan in me can't give up hope but I'm circling the drain right now. :sad01:

#20 ·
you aren't correct. Slovenia won their first game, they are actually leading this group with the most points, and the only win at this point.

edit: and yes... that 3rd goal definitely should have counted. We got screwed on A LOT of calls in that game.

#22 ·
Still absolutely pissed over this game and the bullshit reffing. That ref should never be allowed to ref youth league games- he blew calls on both sides(great job on the hand ball call when the ball smacked the player on the face- obviously head=hand in his book)- dude is fukking idiot.

Terrible terrible reffing and the US got screwed on writing history as one the best comebacks in World Cup history. Great job jackass- you suck beyond belief.

Just re-watched the game and the free kick that caused the controversy- yeah- out of all the fouls committed on that play it was obvious the US should be called for one. Fukking unbelievable and thanks for screwing up a historic game moron.

#23 ·
I know how you feel man, the more I look back on stills and footage the more ridiculous it is. I knew from the live replay that it should have been a goal, but all the footage after just gets me more angry. At least now if you guys beat Algeria you have a good chance of getting through.

This image shows that its clearly SLOVENIA that are in the wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.