MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Today is a good day, I just got some extra kit.

So far for my kit for working on the bag is as such:

A 6-8 ounce neoprene padded hand-wrap glove by Everlast.
A set 108 wraps by Everlast.
A set of 12-ounce boxing glove by Everlast.

I decided to test out the gloves about 5 minutes ago and was thoroughly shocked. I wrapped up my right hand got the hand-wrap glove on beneath the boxing glove.

All I can tell you is I was working straight-rights maybe a hook or two...then all the sudden the supposed 200-pound ties (2) snapped this sent the 70-pound bag crashing to the floor.

I guess I'll have to get a quick-link deal and use the chain that came with the bag. I thought several weeks ago it was a novel idea using the ties...so much for ingenuity.

On a good note though, once I get the bag ready again I'll be able to train harder and longer without any pain in my hands.

I'll look around a hardware store Tuesday morning for something.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote