Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

MMAF Graphics Competition (1)

4K views 60 replies 10 participants last post by  HitOrGetHit 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be the restarting of the MMAF Graphics Competition.

Each week I will pick out a type (signature, poster, photo manipulation, etc) and theme (MMA, games, sports, etc) for the competition.

If everyone who has registered within 5 days turns in their work, registration will close and the voting will being. So, to make sure you have a registration spot, register within 5 days of the creation of this thread.

Post your entries in this thread, don't make a seperate thread please.

Voting will begin after all competitors have entered their work.

-------------

Competition Rules:

Type: Poster
Theme: MMA event (UFC, Strikeforce, whatever event/org you want)
Size: MAX 600 x 800
Due Date: 06/24/2010

-----------

Prizes:

Winner - 100,000 credits (double the prize thanks to the Toxic one).

Runner up - 10,000 Credits

-------------

1. HitOrgetHit Entry ready
2. Toxic Entry ready.
3. Intermission Entry ready
4. Ground'N'Pound Entry ready
5. KryOnicle Entry Ready
6. Chuck8807
7. RyanRFC Entry ready
8. BrianRClover Entry ready
9. Killstarz Entry ready

See less See more
#42 ·
Would you like me to sign you up?

The competition ends in 2 days, and 3 people haven't entered their work yet, probably waiting until the very last day. I didn't plan it out fully, I'm going to change the competitons from here on to "if everyone signed up before the 5th day has their work put in, registration will close and voting will start".

#49 ·
----- Reminder -----

This is the final day to turn in your work. If you do not have your work turned in by 11:59 PM today, 9 hours from now, your work will not be accepted. So please make sure to get it in.

I will create the voting thread right after the day ends.

#59 ·
Since Chuck isn't going to get his in this week, everyone has turned in all their work.

I have to go for an hour or so, but when I get back I'm going to slap the voting up.

There's no reason to wait if everyone has turned them in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.