MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2010, 05:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I was able to head to the hardware store earlier today around noon, I got the chain and hanging tie.

I picked up a quarter inch quick link and one other piece along with 30-inches of chain.

I am much happier with the current rig over the old one. The bag is sitting lower. I can strike the face point and know where it is better.

It's always interesting trying to hang the bag by yourself on a ladder.

Monday is a short amount of time away, and I'm ready to go for the endurance gains I know will come.

I plan on going up to 6-8 hours Monday / Tuesday, for Thursday / Friday I'll hit the shed(gym) for at least 3-hours both days. If I can last 5 hours both days I'll be happy.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote