MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- June 20th: Brazil vs. Cote d' Ivoire

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Haha it's a little bit of everything Walker I do like to see Brazil play of course. But when I have to watch a World Footballer like Kaka playing like a third devision guy, just makes me go nuts ;D I mean it's so obvious that Kaka is completely out of form at the moment and that there are so many better players in the World who could replace him for at least this Cup. For me personally even after he primed the first Goal, Kaka was the worst player on this field. He nearly lost every ball in the first half.

And I hate the way how Brazil plays atm. They (even if they don't put on the players I would like to see) still have an amazing rooster on the field and so much potential, but instead of playing the game, they play like Uruguay.

But I agree with you on the hand goal. It's hard for a player to actually tell the truth here. Thats a problem the Fifa has to control first. Until then players like Henry and Fabiano think about there Team wich is just fine and right.

I just hope we see some Brazilian football in the next games. Otherwise I stick with my prediction and call a last 16 or quartelfinal OUT.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote