MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - probably a stupid question

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
CamTheCaveman
MMA Fanatic

CamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
also one reason you want to cup the back of the neck with one hand is so you can keep your elbows closer together leaving less space for your opponent to be able to pumble back in and break the clinch.
That was one thing i found easier to do. Before I just had my arms just hanging loose except for when i pulled him into the knees.

and squirrel, do you have any ideas for workouts that could help strengthen the left side alone?
CamTheCaveman is offline   Reply With Quote