MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2010, 08:22 PM   #612 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
For anyone that doesn't know who I'm talking about when I say Gerbil, it's a nick name of one of my instructors here in Brazil. He has a very long running and heavily followed blog on Sherdogs Jiu jitsu forum. I get a guest appearance in his latest entry here.

He's quite a bit more entertaining so I'd recommend giving it a look.

I could write better, but to be honest, I don't want this journal to be a chore. It's first and foremost me keeping track of my own training and progress. When I write something for entertainment, I don't want to have to proofread or put a huge effort in.

Anyways, some of you won't click through to that log to read that very entertaining entry, so I'll steal Gerbil's pic of all of us at the all you can eat pizza earlier this week.

illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote