MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #614 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
IDK, how would I know if it was really a Brazilian azz?

The descriptions of technique are making my head spin. I think I'm going to be watching a lot of youtube clips in the weeks to come.

I guarantee you would not be the only guy with a camera zooming on girls' asses.
I may not be the only guy, but I hate being THAT guy. I do have a speedo that I'm planning on wearing to the beach one day and think I should try to get as many pictures with hot Brazilian women as I can, front and back. Does that work? I'm going to need some time to work on my tan and portugeuse skills first...and possibly be drunk, but it'll make for a hell of a time.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote