MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brad Tavares...

Thread: Brad Tavares...
View Single Post

Old 06-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dream-On-101
Flyweight

Dream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level now
Tavares and Court are the only 2 on the season who i predict will have a decent UFC run (emphasis on 'decent'), but neither will be causing major waves in their division.

I think the talent on this season was far superior to the HW's (try not to think about that one too much, though i still get Mitrione v Junk nightmares) but unfortunately i doubt it has has unvieled any serious contenders.

Still though, glad to see Court win.

Oh, and i think Court is the superior fighter to Tavares, and i doubt the groin shots played any part in the conclusion. It just seems Tavares gassed and became overwhelmed by Courts power to me.

Brock Lesnar
The Reem
Frank Mir
Matt Mitrione
Shogun
Rampage
Matt Hughes
Vitor Belfort
Rousimar Palhares
Gray Maynard
Dream-On-101 is offline   Reply With Quote