MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Work out routine for 3 days a week?

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2006, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubkrew
Hey guys, first post here.
Im training for my first mma amateur fight in august 26th. Im currently training with the team on saturday and sunday (Team Mercy out of Findlay Ohio) and then i work grappling and standup on tuesday and thursday. That leaves me free for cardio and weight training on monday wednesday and friday and im curious what kind of split for those 3 days would you guys think would be best?! Let me know, thanx in advance!

-Jdub
plus keep us posted on fight results see if maybe you can not get any video that could be posted.. Win or lose there are alot of people on the site with experience, who might be able to give futher advice to help improve your game..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote