MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #454 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Random Person View Post
don't have a problem whatsoever with it, or any drug for that matter... i think it is a waste of cash to try and incarcerate just for drugs. should be a ticketable offence.
Marijuana is a ticket, unless you have over 20 oz., which then becomes distribution, and a felony. That's how it is in most states, anyway.

I don't have a problem with weed, but I most definately have a problem with any drug that makes you think you're on top of the world. (... which is basically anything harder than weed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Why so angry at the open weed smokers, she could be in one of those little villages somewhere that people do that kind of thing.....they have those dont they???
Like I said, I don't have a problem with it on your own time, and own privacy, but when you start thinking you're above the law is when I start having a problem.
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote