MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wanting to start at 38

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2006, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by erice0021
I just turned 38 and not in too bad of shape, took some taekwondo and wing in my late teens and early 20's, then competive bodybuilding in late 20's & early 30's. Am i too old try to get into this sport?
while time might be against you depending onw how much time you can devote to training and how much aptitude you have, plus competitive spirit.. Do not expect a long carear or a shot at making it to the UFC or pride unless you show exceptional abality.. But as for me I say good luck and follow your dreams. You can get lots of good training advice here plus make sure you find good schools and training halls and avoid the Mc Dojo's

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote